The terms and conditions of use (Terms) set out below are the rules for using our website at fredanderic.com (our site).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
THE CONTENTS OF THESE TERMS
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is only intended for users in the UK
- You must keep your account details safe
- How we may use your personal information
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on this site
- We are not responsible for any third party websites we link to
- How we permit user-generated and uploaded content
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Linking to our site
- Your commitment not to introduce viruses
- Our name and trade marks
- Which laws apply to these terms and any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us:
FREDANDERIC.COM is a site operated by FRED & ERIC LIMITED (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7469088 and have our registered office at Golder-Baqa Accounting, 1 Baker's Row, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 3DB. Our main trading address is 97 Charlotte Street, London, W5 4HP. Our VAT number is GB 015 9913 11.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone on +44 207 7907 0850.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services and products, our visitors and clients’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only intended for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If we enable you to set up an account through our site, any password, user ID (or any other piece of information) provided by us or selected by you as part of our security procedures, must be treated by you as confidential. You must not disclose any of these to any third party.
We have the right to disable any password or user ID code or, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password or user ID code, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we may use your personal information
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You may display or otherwise show content posted on our site to other persons within your organisation.
You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials you have downloaded or printed off in any way and you must not use any animations, animated sequences, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged, and also that of any contributors we identify on our site.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain your own specialist or professional advice before taking, or not taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for any third party websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links do not amount to any endorsement or approval by us of those linked websites or any information they may contain or you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those third party websites or resources.
How we permit user-generated and uploaded content
If we make such features available to you and users of our site, our site may include materials and information (content) uploaded by such other users. Such content has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If we do make such features available to you, and you choose to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, we will ask you to agree to comply with the content standards that we will set out in a “licence and acceptable use policy”. In that event, you warrant that any of your content will comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be liable to compensate us for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but in accepting our licence and acceptable use policy you will be required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We will also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any such content you upload to our site constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will also have the right to remove any content you upload to our site if, in our opinion, that content fails to meet the standards set out in our licence and acceptable use policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
If you wish to complain about any materials and information uploaded by other users please email us at: email@example.com
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. • Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services and/or products to you, which will be set out in such terms and conditions of supply that may be agreed between you and us for such services and/or products.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. • We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site. • In particular, we will not be liable for: • loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; • loss of anticipated savings; • loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; • business interruption; or • any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If digital content that we have supplied is defective and damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you are required to agree to any licence and acceptable use policy as described in section 13 above, the website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in it.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your commitment not to introduce viruses
We do not promise or guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You remain at all times responsible for adequately enabling any device through which you access our site to continue to do so. You should ensure all your devices through which you may access our site have your own anti-virus software which you should keep current.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our name and trade marks
FRED AND ERIC is an unregistered trade mark of FRED & ERIC LIMITED. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless part of material you are using as permitted under section 10 above, HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
Which laws apply to these terms and any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
F&E is a London based animation agency offering full-service production for 2D & 3D animations. Our studio hosts a friendly team crafting animations full of character and creativity.
Fred & Eric Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, company number 7469088.
© 2022 Fred & Eric Ltd